Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Saturday, September 15, 2012

SK-II Men – Day 14 Review

I've been using SK-II Men for more than 14 days. Thanks to SK-II Men, my skin has seen improvement since the first day using this miraculous skincare product.

SK-II

I will do an evaluation on the following factors on my skin after 14 days.



[caption id="attachment_331" align="alignnone" width="334"]SK-II Men featuring Godfrey Gao
SK-II Men spokesman Godfrey Gao

Radiance
Skin is visibly more radiant but not dramatically in a good way.
(7/10)

Refined Texture
Skin does not feel sticky or oily after a long day. My skin does not feel over dry too, unlike some oil control products that I've used before. I believed SK-II has really did an extensive research on men's skin, which tends to be oilier than women.
(8.5/10)

Firmness
Although it is hard to defined any huge difference as I'm only in my early 20s, I felt that my skin become slightly firmer than before.
(7/10)

Wrinkle Resilience
Same goes with the above, I won't be able to notice a huge difference but the wrinkles on my forehead seems to reduced.
(7.5/10)

Spots Control
Skin tone becomes more neutral. Lesser blackheads
(7/10)

I'm loving SK-II Men!

See also:
SK-II Men Day 1 Review
SK-II Men Day 3 Review
SK-II Men Day 7 Review

No comments:

Post a Comment