Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Café 76-11 in Jeonju

Café 76-11 in Jeonju ... this café deserves a post on its own!  



Cafe 76-11 is an Italian restaurant/café situated at the Jeonju Hanok Village. The café stands out in the Hanok village for its unique architecture. It has this house path which leads you to the café! 




This is the interior of the café. I tried to avoid capturing any guests in the café. There were actually quite a number of guests in the café. 




As you can see, the ambiance is really good and you can feel the serenity. 


This adorable dog is just behind the café near to the café's washroom. 


You can also opt for al fresco seating for people watching and enjoy the slow city. 



However, I only had a moment of quiet time of myself as this kid and his companions came and played around me. He actually came to my table and poured away the syrup. When I asked him in Korean where did you come from (어디에 왔어?) and he gave me a reply "From home (집에서!)" Let kids be kids... I actually had fun watching them playing around. 

So if you have a chance to visit Jeonju, Café 76-11  is an awesome place to enjoy a cup of coffee. 

Address: 76-11 Pungnamdong 3-ga, Wansan-gu, Jeonju City, Jeollabuk Province, Republic of Korea

See also: 

No comments:

Post a Comment