Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ronin @ Hong Kong Street

17 Hong Kong Street 

I spent my midweek noon at Ronin, located at Hong Kong Street. You have to know the address of Ronin in order to locate the cafe, as there is no signboard. 


The interior of Ronin is industrial design, and is dimly lit. 

Ronin has no menu, besides the one on the wall. 

WICKED

The must-order is perhaps WICKED, Not only the minty flavoured mocha is aesthetically pleasing, it has a refreshing relish.

Dirty Ronin

I ordered "Dirty Ronin" since it's name after the cafe and I'll assume it's their signature sandwich. The panini features picante chorizo, gruyere, soft egg, miso and lettuce. I like the unique combination of Iberian chorizo and Japanese miso. It comes with a huge serving.   

I would like to try their scrambled eggs with top ups if I were to visit Ronin again. 

Food & Beverage : 8/10 
Service: 8/10 
Ambience: 8/10

Ronin 
17 Hong Kong Street, Singapore 

See also: 




No comments:

Post a Comment