Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Sunday, April 5, 2015

[Taipei] TJB Cafe @ Dunhua South / 【台北東區】TJB Cafe(敦南店)

When in Taipei, I will visit Dunhua South Road Area.

Recently, I visited "TJB Cafe". 

TJB Cafe is part of the TJB (TheJeansBar) Group, which also consist of TJB Pho, TJB Burgers, TJB Dim Sum etc. 

I ordered "Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta (檸檬奶油鮮蝦義大利麵)" 

Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta (檸檬奶油鮮蝦義大利麵)/ NT290 

As I was unwell that day, the refreshing lemon zest really whetted my appetite.  

Somehow, Taipei's rendition of western cuisine is creative, and perfectly suits my palate. 


Next is dessert. 

New York invented Cronuts are really popular in Taipei. I ordered Chocolate Banana Cronut with Ice Cream (香蕉巧克力可拿滋佐冰淇淋). 

Chocolate Banana Cronut with Ice Cream (香蕉巧克力可拿滋佐冰淇淋)/NT180

Banana and Chocolate make a perfect couple. I prefer the texture of cronuts than doughnuts and TJB's dessert is not too sweet. 


Food: 8.5/10 
Service: 8.5/10 
Ambience: 8/10

TJB CAFE (Dunnan) / TJB CAFE 敦南店
No. 45, Lane 187, Section 1, 
Dunhua South Road, 
Da’an District, 
Taipei City, Taiwan R.O.C 106
106中華民國台北市大安區敦化南路一段187巷45號

No comments:

Post a Comment