Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Monday, May 25, 2015

Humble House Taipei Review 寒舍艾麗酒店

When I was in Taipei, I stayed at Humble House Taipei, a member of Design Hotels.


The Hotel is located conveniently near Taipei City Hall Station (捷運市政府站), in the prime shopping and financial district of Xinyi District (信義區).

When you enter the 1F, you will  be greeted by "Bourrasque”, which looks like illuminated flying sheets of A3 Papers.

The check-in lobby is located at 6F. Check in service was smooth.



I checked in a "Grand Deluxe Room", 26 sq metres, with a view of the iconic Taipei 101.




Bathtub is small but acceptable. 
UK Brand Heyland Whittle bathroom amenities.



Swimming pool has a view of the city. However, swimming pool opens only from April to November.


As the room is modern, clean, comfortable, with an awesome view of Xinyi District, I almost couldn't bear to leave the room.


When night falls, the view of the city is even more awesome. 

Breakfast is the usual American Breakfast buffet with some Asian food like cold soba. 


Coffee wasn't served to me when I ordered. I had my juice in the end . 


I will come back to this hotel. There are still rooms for improvement for example if their service could be a little better, I think the hotel will be almost perfect. 

Address: 
110 Songgao Road, Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C)
中華民國台北市信義區松高路18號


See also : 

No comments:

Post a Comment