Popular Posts

qoo10

banner

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

[Bangkok] Have a Zeed

Terminal 21 is one of my favourite mall in Bangkok.

Other than their well-known city-themed on each storey, they offer more Thai local brands than the malls in Siam Area.

So whenever I am in Bangkok, I will make it a point to visit Terminal 21.

4th and 5th Floor of Terminal 21 offers many dining options.



I spotted have a zeed (have a ซี๊ดดด) by Steak Lao - a western looking restaurant which offers Thai/ Laotian cuisine.







I ordered the Thai national dish - Pad Thai Chicken (ผัดไทย).
I like how the pad thai is not too oily.


Next is the well-known Thai/Lao cuisine - Tom Kha Kai (ต้มข่าไก่). I liked the hint of kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass in the coconut milk broth, that is neither too strong nor too light.


   

Kor Moo Yang (คอหมูย่าง) or grilled pork neck is one of the representative side dish of Isaan. 
Kor Moo Yang is best served with Nam Jim Jaew. 


Like most eats in Bangkok, Have a zeed never disappoints. 

Another plus point is the accessibility of this restaurant in a comfortable environment. What's more, it is pocket-friendly. 

Food : 8/10 
Service: 8/10 
Ambience: 8/10 

Have a Zeed by Steak Lao (Terminal 21)
2,88 Sukhumvit 19 Sukhumvit Road. North Klongtoei, 
Wattana, Bangkok, 
Thailand 10110

See also: 

No comments:

Post a Comment